Thursday, October 20, 2005

You can't get here from there


I guess this all started at Wal-Mart, when certain people did their best to ensure I knew where I was and where I wasn't going. From there we had to make some decisions on how to get what we need to be happy as a family. We had been in Tillsonburg for 2 years and despite the couple of friends we made there, overall we weren't happy either financially of personally, Once it became clear at work that the setbacks were greater than possibilities the search began. I searched the web for positions in my field where I could get out of the box before it was too late. At one point the Beer store looked good then it was Futureshop (which evaporated without explanation), the we were invited to a meeting with a company called The North West company, who would be holding a info session in Kitchener. Around the beginning of June we went and were introduced to this company and the challenges we had never imagined. Oddly enough we both left that meeting thinking this could be our chance...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... so the journal begins? I'll be visiting to see it all unfolding!!! After all - this is one adventure I'm living vicariously through you guys :+)

Curtis Groom said...

Your never far