Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Just another Note

Hello everyone,
Well we just got through another Blizzard and have another coming tommorrow. There's a bad flu wandering around town that caused the closure of the Health center (i hope that makes sense to you because it doesn't to me). But so far we are mostly doing well. Thank-you to everyone who recently sent care packages, they are all well appreciated.
We wish everyone a wonderful easter in all those Southern locals that are getting such nice weather.
Take Care
CG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a nice Easter. I was saying to some people at work here that I swear that they treat Easter like Christmas.It was so busy at work. again this year Visnja and I worked the holidays we like that sort of thing as you know.The weather is so nice I can'twait to start planting flowers. Well I probably should get ready for bed. got to work in the morning.take care hope to here from you soon.
Donna