Sunday, August 05, 2007

Just a few changes

Hello everyone,
As some of you have noticed I've been making changes to the blog lately, I've been triing to tweak it in logical ways that make it easier for what my readers seem to be doing while here. Today I moved the Photo section to the bottom of the page and switched off the autoplay option as some of my viewers still are using dialup and this was causing a slow page load. All you have to do is click on the play icon at the bottom of the page, I also increased the photo gallery size. I would like some feedback regarding these changes, which do you prefer and what could I do to make my readers lives easier.
Take Care
CG
PS. You'll now see the latest feedback at the top of the sidebar, where you can find answers to your questions without surfing all over looking.

No comments: