Monday, November 28, 2005

The Blog thing.

Hello Everyone,
When I set this page up it was because we were receiving too many similiar questions regarding life here and it was taking alot of time to respond to everyone I wanted to in a timely manner. So I thought I'd set this page up to try and better explain our experiences here as well as have the community share the answers they recieve to thier questions. I have answered specific questions in the comments section and I ask that people look there when they have a question. I know I am always anxious to read the comments whenever I join the page so I ask that my friends remember to look there for answers, as well as post any comments they may have. I apoligize that I have taken this short cut to answering questions and if anyone has something they don't want to share, please feel free to email me and I'll answer.
Thanks
CG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there;
I think the blog is a great way to let everyone know what is happening as and when it happens. Just today the boys and I were discussing how early it gets dark here now and we were comparing it to what it might be like up there.
I have no doubt it has helped with some social studies work. (a side benefit)
Take care and keep writing.
CKMS

Curtis Groom said...

The sun rises here around 9:30 and sets at 2:45 currently. I'm glad your finding the blog to be of some assistance and getting something out of it. I also enjoy it and usually check for new comments as soon as I get home thanks
cg