Friday, December 25, 2009

Christopher's interesting new toy


Hello Everyone,
Despite public criticism I went ahead and got Christopher a educational toy. It is a 300 project home electronics kit. It allows you to easily combine a series or resistors, capacitors, photo cells, motion switches etc. to build 300 easy projects suitable for any child of reading age. It rocks and Christopher likes it, so far we have built a AM radio transmitter, various sound generators, light show items, and various noise makers as well as some fan driven machines. So all those people who kept asking me if I saw the Frasier episode with educational toys given at Christmas... PPPHHHHTTTT!!!!
Take Care,
CG

1 comment:

Rob said...

I think it's awesome Curtis! My buddy and I used his all the time when we were growing up. They are lots of fun!
Great Toy!