Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Time capture of Dec 21... almost.


Hello everyone,
I've been meaning to do this for a few years and I finally got around to it. I took pictures from our balcony every 15 minutes for 48 hours to show people what the "sun never rises" actually looks like here. Unfortunately the movie maker I used has limited abilities and I couldn't get the movie below 5 minutes. As you can see the sun never rises above the horizon but it not like were in total darkness for the whole period. The camera actually lightened the images somewhat so it looks brighter than it actually is. Anyways, kiss goodbye to 5 minutes, 6 and a half if you like Arlo Guthrie, of your life if you press play.
Take Care
CG

2 comments:

Megan said...

This is great, Curtis.

Anonymous said...

This video is cooler than the flip side of my pillow and I suddenly got this weird craving for pickles...LOL.