Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sunday Stuff

Hello Everyone,
We went to Inuvik this weekend for the last time before freeze up, predominately to go swimming with Christopher but a good time was had by all.
I`ve noticed that lately the weatherman has given up on Tsiigehtchic, everyday is the same 60% chance of snow. That a nice statement, if it snows, your right, if it does not ... well hey, that left 40% Right? Today was definitely a snow day, it was a long ride home, a white knuckle, vehicle bouncing and sliding its way through drift encrusted bad visibility conditions. We didn't make it home faster than anyone else, but we made it home, everyone happy except for daddy who had a headache and sore shoulders before pulling up to the door. Unfortunately, we didn't get to do much shopping as I rushed everyone out of town as the weather seemed to be getting worse. Five hundred spent to get about $80.00 in groceries, oh well, you have to give it a shot (and its not all our fault, the butcher at the Northmart seemed to think just running a couple of rounds of ground beef was more than enough for a Sunday). And we did have a lot of fun swimming and just getting out for a night.
On other fronts, its going to be a busy week, hell, its always a busy week when you have 3 jobs and two community commitments to keep you busy. Two DEA meeting this week, one being the AGM so that will eat up a whole evening, but hey, we only volunteer for the glory of it right? Can you tell I have nothing to say, or maybe I do ...., actually I don't ... today, but by the end of the week we will have a major announcement, that is with any luck.

Take Care


Rob, Tina and the boys said...

What a way to tease. We'll be checking back for the "big annoucement".

Anonymous said...

OK, it's Friday and I am still waiting! It's the end of the WORK week. You never specified what week. Ya gotta tell us man!

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

It's the end of the week. :)

Anonymous said...

Well he never specified "which" week... It's almost the end of THIS week... think that's what he meant?

T :+)