Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dog Breed contest.

Hello Everyone.... Ok, to the both of you apparently.
Seems like my hiatus from the blog has diminished my readership to a couple of people, C'est la vie.

Cody's make-up is:
Level 3 Labrador retriever 20-30%
Siberian Husky 20 to 30%
Level 4 Chihuahua 10-20%
English Springer Spaniel 10-20%
Level 5 Pomeranian less than 10%
There were only three entries, one of which did not have a name and didn't win anyways. Cathy Got 2 of 5 and Betty takes the prize with three of five, by guessing the lab, husky and ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIEL??? Explain that one to me please. Thanks for playing along, and in the future I guess I'll remove the line, Hello Everyone, and change it to Hello Betty and Cathy. Thanks for reading. We'll post your prize just before we send it :)
Take Care
CG

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

We still read!! We just have no clue about dogs. :)

Odd combination for a hound for sure!