Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday musing

Hello Everyone,
THe storm is over and other than being pretty cold it wasn't much to write home about. It did force the water and sewer trucks off the road which was inconvient. It also causes for poor sleep as the doors have a habit of blowing open when the wind gets above 60. I though that this was due to the age of our house but apparently it happens to everyone. Since the houses aren't built on concrete they shift ALOT seasonally, this means the door frequently fit poorly, hense they blow open. With a wind like that it is also very hard to find items big enough to baracade the door effectively.
I'm in retail for the next month so it feels like I'm back home, not alot to learn but I've been working with the retail manager to show him other ways to merchandise his store. Looks like I have to go make dinner, I'll be back later.
CG

No comments: