Tuesday, September 19, 2006

And the Hits keep on coming



Hello Everyone,
Well today was full of new turns and big twists. Melissa started training in the store today, the idea was she could be a emergency back-up for me if I couldn't open the store for some reason, or I had a drastic loss of staff, well guess what happened next....? Dave and Dianne were informed that they would be on the next plane out of town, instead of in 2 weeks as we were planning for. Also I was informed that my only trained office staff member would be sent to Winnipeg to have her baby 3 weeks before she was supposed to, as in now. This leaves me with half a sealift counted, Baby bonus issued tommorrow and no one on cash or in the office and a whole lot of counting to be done, Oh yeah did I mention the HO tour on Monday, no? Thats because I don't want to talk about it. So I'm down 3 office staff, 3 cashiers and 1 grocery manager and one store manager. I wonder what tommorrow will bring? BTW what a great sunset, eh?
Take care
CG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So now that it is history, how did the HO tour go?
What was the HO tour?
Take care,
CKMS