Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The True North



Hello everyone,
Well, we're in the middle of another long stretch, 12 hour shifts 7 days a week. Oh well, hopefully it won't last too long and Its nice having Melissa at the store to help. These photo's are from aug 3rd, I haven't had alot of time to get out to do any photography lately. The shack is our water treatment plant (large pump and hose), the other two I just like.
I was able to operate all week without getting worked up about the HO tour this week, I guess the main reason was that I found out on Saturday that my district manager felt compeled to come by on Sunday and assist me through troubled times (anyone who has these types of visits as part of thier job nows just what a relief this is ). He decided to spend a lovely week with me here, actually it wasn't that bad, he's a good worker. The other tour that was supposed to come couldn't land due to a snowstorm, so I lucked out of a double header. Anyways, Its late, I'm tired and I'm heading to the bed. Hopefully I'll be able to post soon, Its just a lack of energy when I get home stopping me, your all in my thoughts.
Take Care
CG

No comments: