Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Physics 101: Bodies in Motion...





Hello Everyone,
We had a little bit of excitment today when we had a Cat clearing the ice off the parking lot in front of the store. When you look at a Cats tread's they are designed to have incredible traction going forward and backwards, but when you put it sideways on a incline it has alot of skates enabling it to move sideways effortlessly. The result is the pictures above, a cat collects a ski-doo and impales it around a post. No one was injured in the filming of this incident, please don't try this at home.
Take Care,
CG

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAWWW!! You ruin ALL my fun! I was going to take out Cat out and slide it around! Snort!

Anonymous said...

You would have to have ICE for that "kyt" - if Southern Ontario doesn't have any I sure don't think Kentucky does!!!

I like the thoughts of a "blue" lawn in Nunavut though!!! Very creative for the artistic community of Baker Lake. And it would show up like gangbusters on Google Maps satellite photos.

Anonymous said...

I was channeling my inner Curt and trying to be sarcastic!

You'll have to take them (lawn)grass seed up with you dragonflyte!

Anonymous said...

wow you have had some excitement. we are having some nice weather here.I am so glad we are having it. I don't think we are done with winter but I am going to enjoy what I have for now.
Donna