Monday, October 16, 2006

Nothing to see here, Move Along.

Hello Everyone,
Well I'd like to show you all pictures of todays blizzard however, frankly its a waste of bandwitdh. Its a blizzard, All you can see is white, So imagine looking out the window at nothing and BOOM you have your picture. Other than that, not much going on the daycare closed around noon, school same for grades K-6 (the grades lead by local teachers). The store had a slow day but for the first time since I arrived (actually I think for the year) we made budget last week, so thats good news.
On other fronts, I'm starting to get offers to go out hunting with other locals, so either they want to go hunting with a Kabloona or Gabby is talking about my shooting with his friends. Regardless it looks like my next day off is Christmas so it doesn't matter one way or the other.
No other news, So I hope everyone is doing well
Take Care
CG

No comments: